Skip to main content

More amigurumi books I love

This month has flown by so quick that I almost didn't meet my goal of posting on my blog at least once a month. It's been a busy month of pattern testing, working on a new design, and getting ready for a CAL (crochet along) that I'm hosting with some crochet friends - an Eggciting Easter CAL starting on 1 March! You can find out more about the CAL on my Instagram ðŸ˜‰

In between breaks, I was looking at my amigurumi book collection. I've always loved collecting fiction books, and it's no different for crochet! I can't believe how much it's grown since I last posted about my favourite amigurumi books. You can read my earlier blog post here.

These are some books that I've added to my collection since then:

Amigurumi Treasures 1 by Erinna Lee

The lovely Erinna from @littleaquagirl has designed 15 crochet projects to cherish with this sweet book. It is suitable for all crochet levels, and whichever design you choose to make, you're guaranteed to end up with something adorable! I have made 2 out of the 15 treasures, and I'm definitely looking forward to making more!

Amigurumi Treasures 2 by Erinna Lee

A sequel to Amigurumi Treasures, Erinna has opened the treasure vault and designed 15 more crochet projects to cherish. Similar to the first book, I have made 2 treasures. Maybelle the Cow is one I'm looking forward to making when I find some time.

Mini Kingdom by Olka Novytska

The talented Olka from @aradiyatoys has designed 36 tiny amigurumi royals that live in a bustling little kingdom. Despite the mini size of these royals, there is so much detail to each and every design. I am always amazed by the details Olka adds to each and everyone of her designs! I'm very excited to create my own mini kingdom!

Crochet Cafe by Lauren Espy

Super talented Lauren Espy of @amenagerieofstitches has created over 30 delicious amigurumi designs in her second book. I absolutely love how cute they are and the variety in food she has designed for this book. These would also make the perfect play food for little hands! My favourite make so far has been the pizza slice.

Let me know in the comments below if you've made something from these books or if you have any book recommendations.

Anika x

P.S. For those that are observant, you may have noticed that the picture in my post doesn't contain any of these books. I haven't had a chance to take a picture of my updated book collection 😅

Comments