Skip to main content

A little bit about me...

After spending the Easter long weekend at home, I thought it was finally time to start a blog.

And no better way to start a blog than by introducing myself.

Hi, I'm Anika (aka Ani) and welcome to my blog!

It's a place for me to share my designs, amigurumi designers / patterns I love and other crafty musings.

A few facts about myself:
  • I'm from Sydney, Australia 
  • I'm a little bit of a perfectionist (ok, maybe a lot) 👌
  • I learnt how to crochet in 2017 after my grandma gave me a crochet kit - it was a bunny (and it's still a member of my unfinished projects club). My love of crochet was kick-started after I borrowed Edward's Menagerie by Kerry Lord from the library. I've been crocheting ever since
  • I also knit from time to time - mostly small things like baby goods and beanies as they have less stitches to keep track of! And yes, I knitted the beanie in my picture
  • I LOVE to dance 💃 - I'm the first one on the dancefloor at Christmas parties (as long as there's a good song playing - Bruno Mars is always a good party starter!)
  • My dream travel destinations are Paris and Vancouver. I love going to Japan - I've been twice so far and can't wait to visit again!
  • I'm a foodie - my husband and I are always looking for new cafes and restaurants to try. When we went to Europe last year (my first time there!), we had an AMAZING meal experience at a top 50 restaurant
  • I love to watch crime shows and read books (I'm always open to recommendations!)
Looking forward to many more posts and meeting other crochet addicts.

Anika x

Comments